World ORT is looking to appoint an experienced, committed and highly motivated individual to join our Education department in London. The successful candidate will be show great initiative with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing new initiatives to support increased cooperation and collaboration across the ORT network internationally.
- Coordination and management of international projects including professional development of educators and a wide variety of programmes for students.
- Responding to the educational and training needs of ORT’s schools, colleges and programmes around the world and contributing to the development of projects that address these needs.
Candidates must have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with colleagues from a variety of nationalities and backgrounds.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, a commitment to follow-through, and a desire to grow professionally.
Successful candidates will also offer some of the following:
- Understanding of the theory and practice of education and training, including new developments in online learning.
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of trends in STEM education.
- Understanding of the uses of technology in a wide variety of educational settings including Jewish education.
- Familiarity with Jewish communal institutions both locally and internationally.
This is a full-time post offering an immediate start.
World ORT is the world's largest Jewish non-governmental organisation for education and vocational training with a network of schools, colleges, training centres and programmes in Israel, the CIS and Baltic States, Latin America, Europe, North America, Africa, Asia and the Pacific.
For further information please call us on 0207 446 8550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.